Brighter Futures Australia is a market leader in providing tailored training programs for Employment Services staff and jobseekers.
With more than 20 years combined service in the Employment Services industry. We offer a range of solutions for Government contract managers managing Employment Services-Jobactive and RJCP
- Professional Development for Employment Services-Jobactive staff
- Staff support to increase jobseeker engagement and employment outcomes for jobseekers
- Providing personalised, flexible and targeted training services for jobseekers
- Health/training model to address ESAt barriers to employment
We are driven by a relentless fous on quality training and services. We will constantly strive to implement the critical initiatives required to achieve our vision of “working as one to help our community“
We will deliver operational excellence from every corner of the company, through our highly experienced training staff demonstrating our core values and entrepreneurial spirit; this contributes to us being a market leader in the training industry for Employment Services-Jobactive.
We will meet our mission statement by providing quality training and development services in both vocational skills training and accredited training with 3 main focuses:
- Providing the highest possible quality training targeted at the employer’s needs
- Keeping a strong focus on gaining sustainable job placements for jobseekers
- Continuing to employ highly skilled and experienced trainers and counsellors to deliver our services
Our Core Values
Inspiration – Transformation – Empowerment
Brighter Futures Australia is an approved Pre-Qualified Supplier for the Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment and can offer Certificate 3 Guarantee training to eligible students. Click here for more details.
To view the Summary of AQTF Audit Information please click here.
Brighter Futures Australia’s RTO number is 41045.
To view BFA’s Participant Handbook click here.